Muni Surfer
It's too early. That could not have been a full night sleep. All I remember is turning over from side to side trying to get into a comfortable position. That damn alarm clock won't shuddup. Someone should invent a remote control alarm clock.
At least it's not tundra cold. I didn't even have to use my dam-yo last night. The bathroom tiles are still ice cold, but I've gotten used to them. Man, I swear I just closed my eyes a few minutes ago. While I brush my teeth and get dressed, I wonder what lays ahead.
I'm listening to "Not Home Yet" on my new Samsung t809 while waiting for the bus. I'm thinking just that right now as I'm waiting... I just left home, I wanna go back. I almost had a heart attack the prior night when I thought I dropped it, but good thing I hung on to headphone. Not a scratch on it so far. Right on ".... we must not forget... we are not home yet...", the bus pulls up and I'm off to my vocational fetter. But I can't complain. If I wasn't doing this, the only thing I could think about doing is being a cop or something. That would only be so I could carry a gun and a big stick. I'd harass Albie and try to give him tickets for everything, pull him over and tell him that I mistaken him for my grandmother cause he was driving too slow. We'd have a "yo mama" battle right then and there on the street for $1,000 in cash mah-nee.
But damnit... no seat. I was really looking forward to catching a short nap. I stand against on of the poles in the bus, which brings the song "I fell in love with a stripppaaa" in my head. Not what I want in my head all day. I try to stay awake. Twice, I've had to get on my tiptoes to prevent myself from lunging forward, position my weight to keep from banging into the side. Damnit, this should be an olympic sport. I remember when I first started taking bart/muni. Bumping into people, grabbing onto dear life. Now I've been christened into being a full-fledged SFer. I am a Muni Surfer... behold my power.
Cash Mah-Nee: Yo mama so fat when she tripped over on 4th Ave, she landed on 12th.
At least it's not tundra cold. I didn't even have to use my dam-yo last night. The bathroom tiles are still ice cold, but I've gotten used to them. Man, I swear I just closed my eyes a few minutes ago. While I brush my teeth and get dressed, I wonder what lays ahead.
I'm listening to "Not Home Yet" on my new Samsung t809 while waiting for the bus. I'm thinking just that right now as I'm waiting... I just left home, I wanna go back. I almost had a heart attack the prior night when I thought I dropped it, but good thing I hung on to headphone. Not a scratch on it so far. Right on ".... we must not forget... we are not home yet...", the bus pulls up and I'm off to my vocational fetter. But I can't complain. If I wasn't doing this, the only thing I could think about doing is being a cop or something. That would only be so I could carry a gun and a big stick. I'd harass Albie and try to give him tickets for everything, pull him over and tell him that I mistaken him for my grandmother cause he was driving too slow. We'd have a "yo mama" battle right then and there on the street for $1,000 in cash mah-nee.
But damnit... no seat. I was really looking forward to catching a short nap. I stand against on of the poles in the bus, which brings the song "I fell in love with a stripppaaa" in my head. Not what I want in my head all day. I try to stay awake. Twice, I've had to get on my tiptoes to prevent myself from lunging forward, position my weight to keep from banging into the side. Damnit, this should be an olympic sport. I remember when I first started taking bart/muni. Bumping into people, grabbing onto dear life. Now I've been christened into being a full-fledged SFer. I am a Muni Surfer... behold my power.
Cash Mah-Nee: Yo mama so fat when she tripped over on 4th Ave, she landed on 12th.

1 Comments:
haha... that's worth $1000 in cash mah-nee...
Post a Comment
<< Home