Imagination Station
I used to think I had a pretty active imagination. My mind used to wonder and wander with all the wonderful wimsical ways of life...
How a bug's face would look like while flying. Full of effort or effortless?
How the ocean never gets tired of making waves.
How your skin addictively smells like chlorine after swimming.
How my body could hold my bladder.
intermixed with
fighting UFOs in my backyard, fending off Foot ninjas in the shadows, ways to get back at my oldest sister and making up words to express my own state (como~terro~shapparo).
Now, I can't even remember half the things that I used to imagine. Blame it on having too much time by myself, but I used to have a lot of fun thinking these insights and jokes to myself. Definitely not como~terro~shapparo, indeed.
How a bug's face would look like while flying. Full of effort or effortless?
How the ocean never gets tired of making waves.
How your skin addictively smells like chlorine after swimming.
How my body could hold my bladder.
intermixed with
fighting UFOs in my backyard, fending off Foot ninjas in the shadows, ways to get back at my oldest sister and making up words to express my own state (como~terro~shapparo).
Now, I can't even remember half the things that I used to imagine. Blame it on having too much time by myself, but I used to have a lot of fun thinking these insights and jokes to myself. Definitely not como~terro~shapparo, indeed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home