busan stories (they had martinelli at the graduation)
I know that I had said that I wouldn't post anything until my exam is over, but the silence is quite deafening... even louder than the eternal drum of my refridgerator.
First, congrats to Hans for her entrance into higher learning. You are no longer just "da master" of ghetto and all things ghetto, but also the master of asian studies. Thanks for a wonderful dinner and even more so, the great time at Jupiter's. As always, we were segregated by the implicit gender line and at the head of the table sat the ambassadors from each side. Ghetto and Hans. Don't think I didn't see you guys holding hands. hehehe... that was sweet. I love being third wheel, but only when it's a little awkward.
Some highlights:
First, congrats to Hans for her entrance into higher learning. You are no longer just "da master" of ghetto and all things ghetto, but also the master of asian studies. Thanks for a wonderful dinner and even more so, the great time at Jupiter's. As always, we were segregated by the implicit gender line and at the head of the table sat the ambassadors from each side. Ghetto and Hans. Don't think I didn't see you guys holding hands. hehehe... that was sweet. I love being third wheel, but only when it's a little awkward.
Some highlights:
- Mr. Beer-Mug Glasses is out-cooled by the Latin President.
- He also buys a round. I swear I don't even know this guy anymore!
- Ms. Bunny-Wabbit is more red than chongo after sipping on martinelli's, but she can still hang with Big Show. It's the Tony Robbins way.
- Asia SF (check Nov. 18, 2004 post)
- Short jokes by yours-truly.
- Como-terro-shapparo!!!
- Telling the same stories again and again, but being surrounded by a good group of friends never tires.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home