Geek Stories
It was another adventurous Beauty and the Geek.
I'm so glad that some of you had listened to my advice and have decided to join me.
I didn't know geeks got PMS. Maybe all their testosterone is running after having touched a breathing woman or maybe most of their blood is running down there instead of to their brain. What the hell is going on with Chuck and Richard. But I have to give Richard some credit for being totally shameless. Chuck's got no self-respect, posing as a homo to get numbers.
Two new ideas for these social experiements came up...
LBB and the Geek (Janet and me...)
Beefcake and the Geek (Seattle and me...)
you see a theme here?
But it's great gaining some sense of confidence from watching these guys. DD and I share stories of our many escapades. This week was getting girl's phone numbers. He's never done it and I've never done it. It was a short conversation.
This week was a great example of pretty girls using their prettiness to get what they want. DD was shocked to see such shameful behavior. He obviously doesn't understand women. Lucky for him, I was there to educate the man. Any woman with any sense of self-worth will use their appearance to get what she wants. This instinct is only second to their propensity to cry to win an argument. It could be an extra smile, a slight brush across the arms, eye contact a second longer than usual... all these are tricks of the devil. Designed to forget your pride and any sense of rational thinking. Even as I warn you, I know it's hopeless. I'm just wasting my breath.
An insightful friend told me that watching Mo-Lae-She-Gae has made me dramatic. I have to agree. I finished it a few days ago. After which I proceeded to turn off the lights, curl up in a fetal position and cry "mommy...?"
I'm so glad that some of you had listened to my advice and have decided to join me.
I didn't know geeks got PMS. Maybe all their testosterone is running after having touched a breathing woman or maybe most of their blood is running down there instead of to their brain. What the hell is going on with Chuck and Richard. But I have to give Richard some credit for being totally shameless. Chuck's got no self-respect, posing as a homo to get numbers.
Two new ideas for these social experiements came up...
LBB and the Geek (Janet and me...)
Beefcake and the Geek (Seattle and me...)
you see a theme here?
But it's great gaining some sense of confidence from watching these guys. DD and I share stories of our many escapades. This week was getting girl's phone numbers. He's never done it and I've never done it. It was a short conversation.
This week was a great example of pretty girls using their prettiness to get what they want. DD was shocked to see such shameful behavior. He obviously doesn't understand women. Lucky for him, I was there to educate the man. Any woman with any sense of self-worth will use their appearance to get what she wants. This instinct is only second to their propensity to cry to win an argument. It could be an extra smile, a slight brush across the arms, eye contact a second longer than usual... all these are tricks of the devil. Designed to forget your pride and any sense of rational thinking. Even as I warn you, I know it's hopeless. I'm just wasting my breath.
An insightful friend told me that watching Mo-Lae-She-Gae has made me dramatic. I have to agree. I finished it a few days ago. After which I proceeded to turn off the lights, curl up in a fetal position and cry "mommy...?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home