Memory Lane
I just spent the last hour looking at my pictures. It's a great pick me up when I get too "dark" with life. Spent a lot of time on the last year or so... a lot of experiences and a lot of things to appreciate. Not too many regrets, more wishing that things turned out different. That I was more appreciatative of people while they were near and wondering why I thought the things I did, why I got caught up thinking and acting the way I did. Too bad time machines aren't here yet :T
I feel like I have to start over... the question is where should I start over?
LA or SF? I don't have a job in LA, but I want to cuddle up in a fetal position and sleep next to my um-mah. What to do? Why am I still awake? I have a phone interview tomorrow so wish me luck!
I feel like I have to start over... the question is where should I start over?
LA or SF? I don't have a job in LA, but I want to cuddle up in a fetal position and sleep next to my um-mah. What to do? Why am I still awake? I have a phone interview tomorrow so wish me luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home