Chongobear Begins
I watched Batman Begins yesterday with some peeps.
Man-Child was the giddiest by far. I can't blame him. You have to understand the habits of Man-Child. When I lived with him for two years, I knew every movie that was about to come out. He had every preview and announcement for upcoming movies. You have to remember, we had dial up back then! So he would tell me about a new movie that would come out and show me the corresponding preview, then he'd tell me that it would be coming out to theatres in ten years. It was hard to live with the anticipation so I know how he felt waiting for Batman Begins.
It's somewhat childish, but enjoyable. Considering my last blog and Man-Child's nickname, it's not all that surprising. We have a common interest... superheros. I think we're the only two males outside of puberty and who don't look like this guy, who enjoy the comic book realm. I can always count on him to watch a "comic" movie with me and marginally enjoy even the worst of them. Thanks bud-dee!
Batman Begins was pretty good. Don't worry, I'm not going to give anything away. There are some ridiculous parts in there, but it's given me new voice to annoy the hell out of people.
Rachel: "You might die... what's your name?"
Dark Knight: "It's not who I am, but what I do..."
If Chongo was the Dark Knight: "Are you freaggin kidding me?"
Criminal: "Who are you?"
Dark Knight: "I'm Batman!"
If Chongo was the Dark Knight: "I'm Rick James... Biatch!!!"
My sister is graduating!!!
The Chongs are coming to town! I can't wait to see them.
I'm going to uh-buh my mom (MILUB), wrestle with my dad, belly-flop on Jess and booty-bump Robyn.
Man-Child was the giddiest by far. I can't blame him. You have to understand the habits of Man-Child. When I lived with him for two years, I knew every movie that was about to come out. He had every preview and announcement for upcoming movies. You have to remember, we had dial up back then! So he would tell me about a new movie that would come out and show me the corresponding preview, then he'd tell me that it would be coming out to theatres in ten years. It was hard to live with the anticipation so I know how he felt waiting for Batman Begins.
It's somewhat childish, but enjoyable. Considering my last blog and Man-Child's nickname, it's not all that surprising. We have a common interest... superheros. I think we're the only two males outside of puberty and who don't look like this guy, who enjoy the comic book realm. I can always count on him to watch a "comic" movie with me and marginally enjoy even the worst of them. Thanks bud-dee!
Batman Begins was pretty good. Don't worry, I'm not going to give anything away. There are some ridiculous parts in there, but it's given me new voice to annoy the hell out of people.
Rachel: "You might die... what's your name?"
Dark Knight: "It's not who I am, but what I do..."
If Chongo was the Dark Knight: "Are you freaggin kidding me?"
Criminal: "Who are you?"
Dark Knight: "I'm Batman!"
If Chongo was the Dark Knight: "I'm Rick James... Biatch!!!"
My sister is graduating!!!
The Chongs are coming to town! I can't wait to see them.
I'm going to uh-buh my mom (MILUB), wrestle with my dad, belly-flop on Jess and booty-bump Robyn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home