defeated part I
Freakin ass-wipe, maggot butt juice, skunk fart, piece of white crap you cough up from your throat that smells like the three just mentioned above!!!
Throw me a freaggin bone!!! not even a big bone... even just a small kal-bi bone!
It's been a bad afternoon, a bad weekend, a bad week, a bad month, a bad year.
I spent twenty minutes looking for a KFC to satifsy a fried chicken craving, but they charged a $0.99 transaction fee. Prior to that, spent over an hour for a friend I was suppose to meet up for lunch, but I think his phone ran out of battery. Prior to that, tried looking for a Borders to pass the time. Never found one so I ended up taking a nap cause I was so tired from driving and ended up in a make-shift car sauna. Prior to that, watched a movie which featured eye candy that turned invisible! Prior to that, couldn't wash my dishes without getting my shirt wet. Prior to that, didn't realize the floor was wet when I brushed my teeth. Prior to that, burned my forearm and got oil all over my arm taking the oil filter out. Prior to that, spilled oil all over the ground because the oil bolt got stuck in the oil drain pan and it flooded the pan while the oil was draining. Burned my hand trying to fish the bolt out of the flooded pan. Prior to that, found out I have to study for the same exam again. That's two years on the same exam! Prior to that, had a phat headache and wanted to sleep, but I ran out of water so I had to decided between lead tasting tap water and not caffeine-free Pepsi. Prior to that, spent half the night in my car.
If my computer dies while I write this... I'm gonna cry. But right now, I'm just going to laugh... laugh until I pass out.
Throw me a freaggin bone!!! not even a big bone... even just a small kal-bi bone!
It's been a bad afternoon, a bad weekend, a bad week, a bad month, a bad year.
I spent twenty minutes looking for a KFC to satifsy a fried chicken craving, but they charged a $0.99 transaction fee. Prior to that, spent over an hour for a friend I was suppose to meet up for lunch, but I think his phone ran out of battery. Prior to that, tried looking for a Borders to pass the time. Never found one so I ended up taking a nap cause I was so tired from driving and ended up in a make-shift car sauna. Prior to that, watched a movie which featured eye candy that turned invisible! Prior to that, couldn't wash my dishes without getting my shirt wet. Prior to that, didn't realize the floor was wet when I brushed my teeth. Prior to that, burned my forearm and got oil all over my arm taking the oil filter out. Prior to that, spilled oil all over the ground because the oil bolt got stuck in the oil drain pan and it flooded the pan while the oil was draining. Burned my hand trying to fish the bolt out of the flooded pan. Prior to that, found out I have to study for the same exam again. That's two years on the same exam! Prior to that, had a phat headache and wanted to sleep, but I ran out of water so I had to decided between lead tasting tap water and not caffeine-free Pepsi. Prior to that, spent half the night in my car.
If my computer dies while I write this... I'm gonna cry. But right now, I'm just going to laugh... laugh until I pass out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home