Fantastic Chongo's
- I would get a haircut once a month.
- Each haircut costs $15.
I've saved myself 108 trips to the barber and about $1,620 in haircuts. Not too bad. I should have made it 109 consecutive trips. Instead, I decided to treat myself to the luxury of getting a professional haircut at Salon 2000. It was the closest one open.
The wait wasn't too bad. The pictures in the styles booklet were hilarious. The shampooing was pretty nice. The lady even shampooed twice and conditioned. I forgot how nice getting a haircut could feel if you're not half naked, balancing my posterior on the bathroom sink, angling my head so i can see what I'm doing. Things were going well. Then the guy started cutting my hair. That's when it feel apart. My head looked like a beaten up porcupine. Strands of hair flaying about my head, advertising my hair damnation. I ended up going home and tried to do what I could.
Looks like I'm going to start over on saving one trip and > $15 and some freaggin dignity.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home