Sunday, May 22, 2005

busan stories (saturday morning cartoons)

Every Saturday morning...

I'm usually slow to rise, but once I get going it's pretty damn liberating. I've been cooking breakfast, actually probably more like brunch every Saturday morning since I've move to Richmond. Even though the dull drone of the refridgerator usually wakes me much earlier than I'd want, there's something about the sweet scent in the morning accentuating the freedom of responsibility and obligation. This was the first Saturday that I had nothing to do and sweetest of all, nothing to study. I had no idea how my day would start. But the most important part of the morning is breakfast. I've had to put something quick together in the previous Saturdays, but this morning I took my damn time. hahaha! I relish in the luxury of indecision. I even tired to make it pretty before swallowing it up! I usually eat my desk and watch some cartoons.

CHoNGo Saturday Morning Sausage Omelette-Separated:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home