"I" in world
There is no "I" in WORLD.
There's only an "or" and a "W", "L" and "D".
Get it?
Yeah, I don't get it either.
I don't understand the world.
Just something that came to mind when I was in the shower. I just cut my hair. It's getting easier in my new surrounding. (Esteban, you still owe me a picture). I've found myself daydreaming a lot. I mean a lot. I might as well put it to good use. I've decided to live in my own day dream since the reality isn't being that cooperative.
To start off...
I live here:

instead of here:

The SOA made a mistake and that 5 was actually a 10.
I've been offered the job I just interviewed for, but on the condition that I work in the LA office and twice the salary.
Aaliyah is still alive making great songs like "Miss You" and "Come Over" ("Rock the Boat" never happened), and making great movies like "Romeo Must Die".
There's only an "or" and a "W", "L" and "D".
Get it?
Yeah, I don't get it either.
I don't understand the world.
Just something that came to mind when I was in the shower. I just cut my hair. It's getting easier in my new surrounding. (Esteban, you still owe me a picture). I've found myself daydreaming a lot. I mean a lot. I might as well put it to good use. I've decided to live in my own day dream since the reality isn't being that cooperative.
To start off...
I live here:

instead of here:

The SOA made a mistake and that 5 was actually a 10.
I've been offered the job I just interviewed for, but on the condition that I work in the LA office and twice the salary.
Aaliyah is still alive making great songs like "Miss You" and "Come Over" ("Rock the Boat" never happened), and making great movies like "Romeo Must Die".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home