busan stories (change)
Oh, woest me...
neglected I did, to eat my Cheerios.
Yet drank all of my decaf cup of brew this morning.
Must have gone to my head all at once.
I feel like turning on some music and dancing.
Instead my footsteps and head bobbing,
silly words and incoherent phrases.
I've been in the mood to write my consciousness.
Even wrote a poem yesterday night,
but deleted it once I realized what I was doing.
It was called Ode to Decade Lost: Shut Up.
But shut me up you shall not.
Too much change, too many voices...
all competing for first place.
But no one will win.
Opposing forces collide and divide.
War they declare in every corner of my head,
Only broken dreams and battle scars remain.
Too much change and so little time.
There far too much to explain.
Only the tangible results I will announce,
for the process is too profound...
beyond my explanation and your interpretation.
The world is turning,
and my mind is spinning.
I shall say nothing in response,
but fresh fish and como-terro-shapparo!!!
Not sure where that came from...
Just kept on writing...
damn it! I'm starting it again.
Anyways... there is the smell of change in the air.
Not sure what change, but the scent is undeniable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home