take me out to the ball game!
Today is my department's group outing.
Last year, we did a pretty hard scavenger hunt through China-town. It was pretty hard and I even kept the clues and answer in hopes of using it for a fellowship, but decided that it would be too much trouble to organize.
This year, we're going to watch the Giants play. Yeah, I'm not much of a baseball fan and I think Barry's on the DL list. I wouldn't think too much of it, but we got $30 in cold hard cash to pay for tranportation and food. That's freakin amazing. My minds wonders and goes dizzy as I think of all the possible combination of things I could do with that money. I could starve myself and gorge on watered-down beer and become a leper, become the hot dog king of mortgage insurance or just keep the money and pay for dinner. Oh, the possibilities are endless.
For those of you who are slow to heed my petition, another episode of Beauty and the Geek was on yesterday. It was glorious! I now have three fellow watchers who I im with during the show. That white urkel, Rich is freakin ridiculous. He reminds me of that guy from my childhood who had the hole-y bbance.
Last year, we did a pretty hard scavenger hunt through China-town. It was pretty hard and I even kept the clues and answer in hopes of using it for a fellowship, but decided that it would be too much trouble to organize.
This year, we're going to watch the Giants play. Yeah, I'm not much of a baseball fan and I think Barry's on the DL list. I wouldn't think too much of it, but we got $30 in cold hard cash to pay for tranportation and food. That's freakin amazing. My minds wonders and goes dizzy as I think of all the possible combination of things I could do with that money. I could starve myself and gorge on watered-down beer and become a leper, become the hot dog king of mortgage insurance or just keep the money and pay for dinner. Oh, the possibilities are endless.
For those of you who are slow to heed my petition, another episode of Beauty and the Geek was on yesterday. It was glorious! I now have three fellow watchers who I im with during the show. That white urkel, Rich is freakin ridiculous. He reminds me of that guy from my childhood who had the hole-y bbance.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home