Book of Crazy (Madness)
gennnnnay: You're crazy!
I've learned to bridle my passion and hopes.
The cold heartache and regret of recent memories serves as a chilling reminder.
No longer do they float carelessly and full of life.
But weighed down by reality and pessimism.
gennnnnay: You're crazy!
I only speak with the words and letters that fill my heart...
whether they be instruments sharp or warm.
gennnnnay: You're crazy!
Madness is only a condition brought on by an enduring pestilience of the mind.
A disease that originates at the heart and grows into the brain.
gennnnnay: What book did you copy that out of?
It is the last of the pillars to fall.
Already lost are those of faith, hope and love.
Just like a chair with one leg.
It has no ground, no support and no use.
And so it must go.
Useless and worthless into the still of darkness.
gennnnnay: A chair with one leg? I just got a mental picture.
I should write this down.
gennnnnay: In your book of crazy.
So it begins... the Book of Crazy.
I've learned to bridle my passion and hopes.
The cold heartache and regret of recent memories serves as a chilling reminder.
No longer do they float carelessly and full of life.
But weighed down by reality and pessimism.
gennnnnay: You're crazy!
I only speak with the words and letters that fill my heart...
whether they be instruments sharp or warm.
gennnnnay: You're crazy!
Madness is only a condition brought on by an enduring pestilience of the mind.
A disease that originates at the heart and grows into the brain.
gennnnnay: What book did you copy that out of?
It is the last of the pillars to fall.
Already lost are those of faith, hope and love.
Just like a chair with one leg.
It has no ground, no support and no use.
And so it must go.
Useless and worthless into the still of darkness.
gennnnnay: A chair with one leg? I just got a mental picture.
I should write this down.
gennnnnay: In your book of crazy.
So it begins... the Book of Crazy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home