Busan Stories (Study Again)
Sons of Busan, I am John Chong.
John Chong is seven feet tall!
Yes, I've heard. Solves equations by the hundreds, and if he were here, he'd consume the CAS/SOA with density functions from his eyes and conditional probabilities from his arse.I AM John Chong!And I see a whole fellowship of actuaries in defiance of tyranny..You have come to live as free men, and free men you are. What would you do without freedom?Will you study?
Against that? No! We will play and we will live.
Aye, study and you may fail. Run and you'll play -- at least a while.And retiring on your death bed many years from now,would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell the society that they may take our social lives, but they'll never take... our freedom!!!
I start studying tomorrow. The only thing that I can say is that I'm relieved that I passed my last exam. I'm about half-way there to actuarial demigod. It doesn't seem too bad while I'm not studying, but when I get elbow deep into books and coffee, a part of me feels really broken... but hopefully it's all for good.
John Chong is seven feet tall!
Yes, I've heard. Solves equations by the hundreds, and if he were here, he'd consume the CAS/SOA with density functions from his eyes and conditional probabilities from his arse.I AM John Chong!And I see a whole fellowship of actuaries in defiance of tyranny..You have come to live as free men, and free men you are. What would you do without freedom?Will you study?
Against that? No! We will play and we will live.
Aye, study and you may fail. Run and you'll play -- at least a while.And retiring on your death bed many years from now,would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell the society that they may take our social lives, but they'll never take... our freedom!!!
I start studying tomorrow. The only thing that I can say is that I'm relieved that I passed my last exam. I'm about half-way there to actuarial demigod. It doesn't seem too bad while I'm not studying, but when I get elbow deep into books and coffee, a part of me feels really broken... but hopefully it's all for good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home