Changes...
Today is my last day at work...
Well, at least at this company. I'm sure I'll be the corporate hoe for at least a few more years, at least until I find a way to market my Busan Pleasure in a bottle. I'm not too sure how to take things. Seems like I just got here and things just happened out as such.
To have been a few changes in my life. I thought I didn't like change. I wake up the same time everyday, get ready in the same order, eat the same cereal at work, go home at the same time, listen to the same CDs, wear the same clothes, I even have the same hairstyle since 2000. But my world has gone through a wash cycle, high-intensity setting. New job, new address, new church, new people... and I've been thinking about shaving my head. Stupid flat-head... :T
Lord knows what will happen now. I may even stop aiming at work or blogging! Wouldn't that affect the fabric of constants. But looking at what's transpired in the last few years, I wouldn't be surprised.
Well, at least at this company. I'm sure I'll be the corporate hoe for at least a few more years, at least until I find a way to market my Busan Pleasure in a bottle. I'm not too sure how to take things. Seems like I just got here and things just happened out as such.
To have been a few changes in my life. I thought I didn't like change. I wake up the same time everyday, get ready in the same order, eat the same cereal at work, go home at the same time, listen to the same CDs, wear the same clothes, I even have the same hairstyle since 2000. But my world has gone through a wash cycle, high-intensity setting. New job, new address, new church, new people... and I've been thinking about shaving my head. Stupid flat-head... :T
Lord knows what will happen now. I may even stop aiming at work or blogging! Wouldn't that affect the fabric of constants. But looking at what's transpired in the last few years, I wouldn't be surprised.
- Albie has become too cool. I receive daily lessons on the slang and trends from the man who once professed to wear a white shirt and blue jeans everyday. "Be beautiful!"
- Ghetto has turned into Formal. What happened to the frugal young man who ate two of my kimchi ramens freshman year?
- Esteban is freakin engaged! This is the guy who had to apologize to half of the girls I knew for making them cry.
- Toneloc is waiting. He's traded in his shotgun for a pistol. Amazing...
- Chongo likes beer... BUT I still look like a leper/AIDS patient. Actually, I don't like beer in it of itself. I like what it does to me. Spoken like a true alcoholic. I could blame society, clever marketing or sexy advertising. But I sincerely blame Seduction for making me feel like a complete loser for not drinking. Even now, he continues to pressure the dry and alcohol-senstive by throwing bottle caps at them and calling them "unclean".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home