office space (Junior)
Did a sudden evolution in the human genome occur while I was sleeping? Have all the chemicals and tampering of God's intended design finally catch up with us? Have mutations given way to another species of mankind?
Because the last time I checked, guys didn't have a uterus, but I swear a dude was giving birth in the bathroom this morning. I heard a shart, the pipes shuttered, the toilet partitions shook and I heard a ventful release of effort. Much louder and much more forced then the juiced up guys at the gym. This isn't what I want to hear at 9 in the morning. Not the proper wakeup call I was looking for.
Anyways, it's another Monday and I can't wait for the weekend. woo-hoo!!!
Does anyone else have a Monday outfit? From the onset of the Monday alarm clock, parades of things I should have done during the weekend invade my mind.
Why didn't I take advantage of my semi-youth?
I wish I enjoyed the outdoors...
I wish I went fishing...
I wish I went camping...
I wish I went kayaking...
I wish I played a round of golf...
I wish I read a good book...
I wish I didn't have to study... (does anybody care what makes profession? the different codes of actuarial conduct on five continents? damnit!!!)
I wish I went apple picking...
To commemorate the passing of our youth, I suggest a time of mourning each Monday. To protest in defiance of the five day work week! To tell the world that our lives should be confined to cubicle walls, blurring monitors, endless calculations, clanging meetings and impersonal emails. That we were made for much more than this. Our hearts burn in defiance and our eyes wander for light. Our souls whisper dreams of adventure. Let us mourn in response to this burden laid on the young and energetic. Let us stand in unity together, in one sorrowful spirit... in hopes that one day, we'll overcome the routine and grind of it all. Our uniforms shall be gray pants, a white shirt and a black sweater every Monday until the Monday we are free!!! Who is with me?!?!?!!
Because the last time I checked, guys didn't have a uterus, but I swear a dude was giving birth in the bathroom this morning. I heard a shart, the pipes shuttered, the toilet partitions shook and I heard a ventful release of effort. Much louder and much more forced then the juiced up guys at the gym. This isn't what I want to hear at 9 in the morning. Not the proper wakeup call I was looking for.
Anyways, it's another Monday and I can't wait for the weekend. woo-hoo!!!
Does anyone else have a Monday outfit? From the onset of the Monday alarm clock, parades of things I should have done during the weekend invade my mind.
Why didn't I take advantage of my semi-youth?
I wish I enjoyed the outdoors...
I wish I went fishing...
I wish I went camping...
I wish I went kayaking...
I wish I played a round of golf...
I wish I read a good book...
I wish I didn't have to study... (does anybody care what makes profession? the different codes of actuarial conduct on five continents? damnit!!!)
I wish I went apple picking...
To commemorate the passing of our youth, I suggest a time of mourning each Monday. To protest in defiance of the five day work week! To tell the world that our lives should be confined to cubicle walls, blurring monitors, endless calculations, clanging meetings and impersonal emails. That we were made for much more than this. Our hearts burn in defiance and our eyes wander for light. Our souls whisper dreams of adventure. Let us mourn in response to this burden laid on the young and energetic. Let us stand in unity together, in one sorrowful spirit... in hopes that one day, we'll overcome the routine and grind of it all. Our uniforms shall be gray pants, a white shirt and a black sweater every Monday until the Monday we are free!!! Who is with me?!?!?!!

1 Comments:
BSC business has driven you mad... Straight talking crazy. Although, I am wearing a gray skirt and white shirt today.
Post a Comment
<< Home