Tuesday, March 28, 2006

How's your day going?

reading...

Have you been watching the tourney?

books...

Are you hungry?

paper...

What do you want?

SOA die.... die! die!

This is the amount of crap the SOA is making me read in place of the course 5 exam. That stack of papers (phone included for comparison) is about half of what I need to read for section 2 (5 sections total!), not to mention the library of books in the back.




















I wish I could take a week or so off and set up a desk right in front of the SOA building in Schaumburg, Illinois and study with the pile of books/paper and study wearing a shirt that would read, "This is what the SOA is requiring of me so that I can be successful" and then have a picture of me peeing on the letters S-O-A on the back.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home