Thursday, February 23, 2006

busan stories (hobby)

Dang it...

I'm feeling the study time blues already.
While I've grown quite accustomed to studying and working for that future that seems so elusive and almost non-existent, I hate the affect it has on me in other areas. The good Lord did a number on me the last few times by breaking any self-confidence in thinking that I could attain any stature on these petty hands of my own. That much I've learned and have developed a more resilient patience and endurance in the times of utter boredom and dare I say it, hatred.

Things just don't seem as exciting because of this heavy cloud over my head... "I could be studying... I should be studying... " It's like a perpetual final that you have to study for months ahead and has the huge burden of determining your future... will you be an actuarial demigod or not? Even now, I should be studying instead of typing... but I can't help myself because I'll type anything just to stay away from those cursed modules...

all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy. all study no play makes chongo a dull boy.

I actually just typed all that! that's a good five minutes of not studying!
Lord help me! I need another hobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home