Snack Attack
Many of my supposed friends have noted very untactfully upon seeing some pictures of my younger days,
"you lost so much weight!"
"is that yooooooooou?"
"... hahahaa! let me take a picture and post it on my facebook because I'm a bastard."
I attribute many of my gluttonous eating habits to me pops. One particular week, me mums went to korea and left me pops w/ a week's worth of grocery money. We spent all of it on soda, chips, cookies and lots of ice cream. Needless to say, we ended up eating ramen and take-out for the rest of the week.
One results is my voracious appetite for korean cookies. My co-workers and I talked about it this past Thursday. I explained to them the delights of these delicious decadences. They retorted with the crispy flavors of Onion Rings and deep rich Peppero. We went back and forth all through lunch.
This morning I brought them back some of my most wonderful selections. My favorite being coconut butter cookies and insatiable bias to the other. Only three are shown because I ate the rest during the weekend.

3 Comments:
you know, those things are delicious because they're jam packed with msg. seriously. lots of chips (american ones included) have it. that's why you keep going back to the bag and then you realize you've eaten the whole bag watching a 30 minute show.
but that's never happened to me before...
damn!!! no wonder i get so thirsty! you're so right! what the hell! they put msg on everything!
i'm still gonna eat them though...
i LOVE coconut butter cookies. i also love peppero, kancho, homerun ball, korean ice cream bars...i guess almost everything.
Post a Comment
<< Home