Monday, June 18, 2007

The Kang, the Dong and the Chong

After 5 years of promising Seattle Seduction that I'd visit, I finally got past the darkness, the coldness, and the selfishness that prevented me from visiting my nefarious partner of bunkbed stories. Of course, a visit to Seattle would not have been complete without Seattle's bosom buddy, Georgia Dong.

I got a taste of what the weekend would entail when the Dong called me on Thursday night because he was at the airport waiting for Seattle, but had to wait another hour before Seattle could pick him up. It was 11pm and he was at a company function where it was a legal infraction for Cinderella to leave the ball before the clock struck midnight. Actually, they were wining and dining Seattle to convince him that their firm was absolutely the best firm to sell his soul to. Eventually the Dong was picked up and they waited for the last of the trio to arrive the next day.

Seattle is a beautiful city. It's kinda like San Francisco on herbal steroids. Hell of a lot more bumps, hills and mountains, and green brush everywhere. The air is even cleaner and the fellowship is even gay-er. I took Friday off and arrived around 3. We went to Daniel's Broiler for steaks, I picked a horrible wine, met up w/ Seattle's friend at Yumi Sake for a few rolls, and then fondue at a place near the water with the word BluWater in its name. We ate with abandon and was gitty with glee. What a way to start the night.

Saturday was working out and basketball, Space Needle, minature golf, Anthony's, walking the waterfront and then dessert. The evening was capped off by good conversation and good wine.

I'm writing this more for myself, so I don't forget this past weekend and more so to remind myself to never be such as ass to a friend who visits... especially for 5 years. I am truly blessed with many good friends, friendship built on the hilarity of our nicknames and our memories.

Your seduction reaches how far?

You're looking through the wrong side, genius.
You can see both of our eyes!
The Dong, the Chong and the Kang.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

so that's where georgia was this weekend... we missed his reactions after missing his bowling spare... haha

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, i missed the fun! haven't been on ur site in a long time...hello!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, yk here.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home