Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Reborn

I am submerged in a warm bath of subconsciousness.
Except for a few phone calls, the world is just a world yet unlearned.

I wallow and swim in the thick cloudy fluid.
Wandering and groping in the total darkness.
Time is measured in the completion of thoughts and ideas.

There are no deadlines nor any urgencies.
Only the exchange and valuation of my ambitions and my current status.
What were my direction and path?
It was far too many thoughts ago.

In the midst of developing ideas and reason,
I realize that my own pondering are in themselves distractions from my true course.
It is not to be swallowed in this massive headache and heartache.

My destination is to be born, to enter the world of darkness and light, strength and weakness, eternity and mortality.

I will be a new man.
A man not easily entangled by the world's vices,
Nor easily distracted by favorable circumstance and opportunities.
But a man whose strength is tempered by weakness, easily brought to laughter in humbleness and moved by compassion.

A man who just didn't sleep in/out for 12 hours. That's right! 12 good Lord! hours of sublime, wonderful sleep. I swear my roommates probably thought I was dead. Not sure what got into me, but I just felt like being a lazy bastard. I needed to recuperate from a kick-ass weekend! Woo-Hoo!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger chongo1201 said...

it's from the tiny fruit-shaped cortex of my brain... right next to my amygdala and on top of my hippocampus.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home