Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ultimate Fighting Chongo

Hmmm... I've actually thought about UFC or the like for resolution #2. I think I would honestly enjoy the regimented training and wrestling. Ask any previous roommate/friend, be it Albie, Man-Child, Seattle Seduction, Mejeld, Ghetto or Toneloc... (this list sounds like the lineup for Gorgeous Sunsoo's of Wrestling) I've always enjoyed a confrontation of the minds to physically out-do the other.

In my previous, I've learned to leverage my body weight to my advantage. Ask Toneloc sunsoo. We first "met" each other in Unit 3 study room. Our eyes met and we could both see that special twinkle in each other's eyes. His mouth snarled, my pecs flexed and we met head-on. It's was a rumble in the jungle! Chongo from the Congo versus Toneloc from Bakersfield. Yes, he could outbench me by the hundreds especially with his super power eyebrow ring, but as soon as I'd roll my stomach over his face, his brow ring would be stunned powerless. We ended up with carpet burns and a new friend. Only in Busan...

This makes me wonder how "primitive" guys can be. Having survived a childhood with two sisters, and some of the other girls that I've come across, I've learned a thing or two. It socially sucks ass being a girl. If you're too nice, then you're trying too hard and being fake. Be a little too quiet or shy and you're stuck up. Have on the wrong eye shadow and you're a two-bit hoe who'd do anything to get attention. Wear the wrong thing and a guy will call you "Joe, the gas station attendant". But this is a gross generalization. I'm sure there are plenty of nice girls out there who aren't as critical. But it's seriously hell of lot harder walking through the minefield of the female social pecking order.

Now that I think about it... I've made more than my share of friends in some sick twisted UFC way. Toneloc as mentioned above, Ghetto and Albie have both tasted the wrath of my man-love. Dong and Seattle have experienced my wall-climb and another Paik from high school I met with me spitting on his shoe and him tapping me across the jaw with his fist. Only in Busan...

Well, back to resolution #2. With some discussion, I've made it a point to either spend a few nights at Yosemite or the Grand Canyon.

Just imagine that the purpose of your life is your happiness only - then life becomes a cruel and senseless thing. You have to embrace what the wisdom of humanity, your intellect, and your heart tell you; that the meaning of life is to serve the force that sent you inot the world. Then life become a constant joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home