You're a Star?
Superbowl 135 or whatever is coming up. Whether you like the half-time commercials, the buffalo wings and chips, or the actual game, there's no doubt that a lot of people will be watching the game. It's quite possibly history in the making. In fact, I'll bet more people in quantity and passion are more concerned with who wins the game than if we have the first lady or black person in the white house.
There's also doubt that the guys on the field are true athletes. They train, regimen their nutrition and push their bodies (sometimes illegally) to the limit.
When ESPN de ocho started showing poker, I wasn't so definite in their atheletic status. Is this really a sport? Is sustaining yourself on coffee and bad chinese at Oak's card club considered training? Sure, it's thinking and analytical, but I expend more physiological function wiping my ass. The guys are even given nicknames to brighten their personality. But it's entertaining and if calling it a sport allow me to watch endless reruns of the more recent world series of poker, so be it.
Then I came across this:
Are you freaking kidding me? Yes, the game is entertaining, but why the nascar uniform? sun-glasses? the hair? I so wish they were japanese or something. This is one place I will not be chanting "dae-han ming-gook!"
There's also doubt that the guys on the field are true athletes. They train, regimen their nutrition and push their bodies (sometimes illegally) to the limit.
When ESPN de ocho started showing poker, I wasn't so definite in their atheletic status. Is this really a sport? Is sustaining yourself on coffee and bad chinese at Oak's card club considered training? Sure, it's thinking and analytical, but I expend more physiological function wiping my ass. The guys are even given nicknames to brighten their personality. But it's entertaining and if calling it a sport allow me to watch endless reruns of the more recent world series of poker, so be it.
Then I came across this:
Are you freaking kidding me? Yes, the game is entertaining, but why the nascar uniform? sun-glasses? the hair? I so wish they were japanese or something. This is one place I will not be chanting "dae-han ming-gook!"

1 Comments:
That's SO gay. Gay. GAY!
I couldn't watch all of it. I watched like 20 seconds, then I went, GAY!
Post a Comment
<< Home