1... 2... 3...
I admit it... I can't get enough of Joanne.
I once laid my eyes on Grace's 5 year old cousin when Grace and I first started going out. There were a few pictures of her on Grace's fridge, but they have such a resemblance that I mistook her for Grace.
I got the chance to meet her this past weekend. She's the youngest with two older brothers. I was helping them fix their computer and my infatuation w/ Joanne just kept growing. I'm not even exaggerating... she's not even my kid, but she's about the cutest little kiddo I've met.
While I was tinkering w/ the computer, her two older brothers, Daniel (who's a talker) and Dennis (reminds me a little bit of me back in the day) were saying describing how Joanne has the most power and giving family dynamic examples. Joanne was playing with her dolls w/ a friend and I think she was getting a little embarrassed because she would cheer w/ her friend "1... 2... 3... be qui~et" then give a smile that would make Satan repent for his sins and the sun jealous for not being as bright.
The next day while I was returning their computer (I ended up formatting their desktop), plugging in all the cords and explaining to Daniel what I did, she comes over to watch. I'm on the carpet, semi-kimchi-squatting and a horrible rank cloud drops. I think someone farted, but I'm not going to be rude and call somebody out. Joanne in her angelic voice comments "it sme~ells." Grace gives me the "what did you just do!?" face of death. Then I look at Dennis and he's eating a hard boiled egg. Grace's aunt realizes what Grace was thinking and she starts laughing like crazy. I'd be embarrassed if it wasn't for Joanne giggling w/ the rest of her family. Her laugh could make flowers bloom, freckles disappear and clouds disappear.
I once laid my eyes on Grace's 5 year old cousin when Grace and I first started going out. There were a few pictures of her on Grace's fridge, but they have such a resemblance that I mistook her for Grace.
I got the chance to meet her this past weekend. She's the youngest with two older brothers. I was helping them fix their computer and my infatuation w/ Joanne just kept growing. I'm not even exaggerating... she's not even my kid, but she's about the cutest little kiddo I've met.
While I was tinkering w/ the computer, her two older brothers, Daniel (who's a talker) and Dennis (reminds me a little bit of me back in the day) were saying describing how Joanne has the most power and giving family dynamic examples. Joanne was playing with her dolls w/ a friend and I think she was getting a little embarrassed because she would cheer w/ her friend "1... 2... 3... be qui~et" then give a smile that would make Satan repent for his sins and the sun jealous for not being as bright.
The next day while I was returning their computer (I ended up formatting their desktop), plugging in all the cords and explaining to Daniel what I did, she comes over to watch. I'm on the carpet, semi-kimchi-squatting and a horrible rank cloud drops. I think someone farted, but I'm not going to be rude and call somebody out. Joanne in her angelic voice comments "it sme~ells." Grace gives me the "what did you just do!?" face of death. Then I look at Dennis and he's eating a hard boiled egg. Grace's aunt realizes what Grace was thinking and she starts laughing like crazy. I'd be embarrassed if it wasn't for Joanne giggling w/ the rest of her family. Her laugh could make flowers bloom, freckles disappear and clouds disappear.

1 Comments:
hahaha, freckles disappear... freckles disappear in a red sea of embarrassment?
kids can be so cute, huh? *sigh*
Post a Comment
<< Home