Taking a Break
Man... I haven't been on this for awhile... Sorry to the two of you who read this. My most sincerest apologies. I've been hiatus cause of Big Bertha. She's a wild needy beast that only has a insatiable hunger for my soul, joy and happiness. In case, you haven't figured it out Big Bertha is as also spelled with three letters; S... O... A... aka S...O...B...
But I was getting a wee-bit envious of all the comments that Toe~mas (no, he doesn't have big feet. I just like working on foreign accents and pretending to have ah long curly mus~ta~che likeh pasta!). I remember a time when I used to to get a fairly good number of comments; "You're gay", "you need Jesus", "Save big on male enhancement..." and the concise "die". Anyhoo, some dude got Toe~mas (say it!) into one heck of a wreck, pun intended.
So... I've decided to touche his endeavor with my own.
Yes, it's true. Those photos are genuine and not altered! That's what's become of the Chongo-Sunsoo-mobile. It all happend so fast and suddenly. She was parked just outside and my sister calls me in a panic. Apparently, some older gentleman rammed into the driver side door, her good side. When I got out, she was bumped up on the curb like a bent-over streetwalker looking for cigarette butts. The man was kind enough to leave a note and all his information. He was actually waiting outside. He didn't bone out and leave like some people would have especially considering the damage. His morals and broken axle prevented him from leaving.
All in all, nobody was seriously hurt. The superficial (yes... the additional) damage wasn't too bad. Just a new door and some scratches, but I couldn't differentiate the surface imperfections that were there before from the ones after. Some people call them chipped paint, I call them character and an "easy to find in a parking lot", low-maintenance green anti-theft device. The chipped paint/missing hubcaps even upgrade themselves as the years go by.

The second picture shows the extent of the collision. The suspension and tire are all twisted. The owner at the auto shop said that the repair cost might outweight the price of the car. What repair is priceless? Did you not see the chongo-installed mp3 player? If you've ever rode in Georgia's honda when he was rocking Mariah and had to jiggle his cd wires mid-way through the song, you'd say it was priceless. I had to turn 30+ on some tight corners to lose my hubcaps. Those missing caps were EARNED buddy! I had all the bird poop in all the right places, just at eye level whenever I entered and exited the car.
All in all. I've had a lot of good memories in that car. I hope the memories don't stop.
But I was getting a wee-bit envious of all the comments that Toe~mas (no, he doesn't have big feet. I just like working on foreign accents and pretending to have ah long curly mus~ta~che likeh pasta!). I remember a time when I used to to get a fairly good number of comments; "You're gay", "you need Jesus", "Save big on male enhancement..." and the concise "die". Anyhoo, some dude got Toe~mas (say it!) into one heck of a wreck, pun intended.
So... I've decided to touche his endeavor with my own.
Yes, it's true. Those photos are genuine and not altered! That's what's become of the Chongo-Sunsoo-mobile. It all happend so fast and suddenly. She was parked just outside and my sister calls me in a panic. Apparently, some older gentleman rammed into the driver side door, her good side. When I got out, she was bumped up on the curb like a bent-over streetwalker looking for cigarette butts. The man was kind enough to leave a note and all his information. He was actually waiting outside. He didn't bone out and leave like some people would have especially considering the damage. His morals and broken axle prevented him from leaving.All in all, nobody was seriously hurt. The superficial (yes... the additional) damage wasn't too bad. Just a new door and some scratches, but I couldn't differentiate the surface imperfections that were there before from the ones after. Some people call them chipped paint, I call them character and an "easy to find in a parking lot", low-maintenance green anti-theft device. The chipped paint/missing hubcaps even upgrade themselves as the years go by.

The second picture shows the extent of the collision. The suspension and tire are all twisted. The owner at the auto shop said that the repair cost might outweight the price of the car. What repair is priceless? Did you not see the chongo-installed mp3 player? If you've ever rode in Georgia's honda when he was rocking Mariah and had to jiggle his cd wires mid-way through the song, you'd say it was priceless. I had to turn 30+ on some tight corners to lose my hubcaps. Those missing caps were EARNED buddy! I had all the bird poop in all the right places, just at eye level whenever I entered and exited the car.
All in all. I've had a lot of good memories in that car. I hope the memories don't stop.

5 Comments:
man... alby just told me your car was totalled, too... why don't people know how to drive???
well, at least it wasn't a hit-and-run...
awww, so sorry about your car!! but yeah, what Tommy said...good thing it wasn't a hit-and-run!!
sorry to hear about your Bertha =( But good to now there are still honest people out there!
Hopefully, your next updates will bring good news =)
see!!! i read entries like this one and think that you have a new car... and that you were driving on a sunday morning with your hat worn backwards snacking on some snacky snacks, going somewhere.
but NO, it wasn't you and i woke you up instead. i was all ready to be like... i see you eating that in the car and make it seem like i was stalking you!
go me! i am SO nutso lately. see my xanga entry to find out why!
btw, sorry about your car.
it was about time you put her down. She had a good run.
Post a Comment
<< Home