She Really Did
So it's been confirmed. He is married off.
It really wasn't a grand orchestrated prank plotted by the evil Albie. Nothing of that sort. As I was standing there, sweating and nervous and using all my concentration not to wipe my nose in front of the congregation, I was expecting some dude with a camera to come out "You've been punked!"
Silence as we were getting the reception area ready.
"Wow, they actually rented out this place. That's a lot of money to be spending on a joke."
Then we had to wait for the photographer.
"I knew it! No photographer, no wedding. This was just one big gag. That Hans is such a good sport for going along with this... oh wait. is that him?"
We stand there waiting for the blushing bride.
"Man, this is looking really real. Maybe she'll stand him up and that's when this facade will be over."
When they said I do.
"Good... God!"
Yup, it's not joke folks... it's legit. They're off and married. A song comes to mind when I think of their wedded bliss.
"Another one bites the dust... another one bites the dust."
It really wasn't a grand orchestrated prank plotted by the evil Albie. Nothing of that sort. As I was standing there, sweating and nervous and using all my concentration not to wipe my nose in front of the congregation, I was expecting some dude with a camera to come out "You've been punked!"
Silence as we were getting the reception area ready.
"Wow, they actually rented out this place. That's a lot of money to be spending on a joke."
Then we had to wait for the photographer.
"I knew it! No photographer, no wedding. This was just one big gag. That Hans is such a good sport for going along with this... oh wait. is that him?"
We stand there waiting for the blushing bride.
"Man, this is looking really real. Maybe she'll stand him up and that's when this facade will be over."
When they said I do.
"Good... God!"
Yup, it's not joke folks... it's legit. They're off and married. A song comes to mind when I think of their wedded bliss.
"Another one bites the dust... another one bites the dust."

2 Comments:
hahahahha, that's hilarious.
yayyyy!!! it's over!!! who cares if my dad said, "be stood if able"! it's over~! =) thanks so much for all your hard work~ couldn't have done it without u!
hanmee must be a saint...
Post a Comment
<< Home