Bromance
Since I've freed from the little sanctuary, more like hell hole corner of the CSUN library, I've had a chance to reconnect with some friends. No matter how much you IM or text, nothing beats meeting face to face. We stuffed out faces of meat; chal-dol, sahm-gip-sahl, galbi, and tea-mu-gui? (tongue) and soju. We ate far too much meat, laid down some good conversation especially helped with some soju and then I fell asleep on him... my bad. I haven't drank in awhile and if I'm not YEAH YEAH YEAH! myself hyper, I have a tendency to fall asleep. Mix that in with my tendency to turn red and you've got yourself a sticky situation for some misunderstanding. I am not ill, I don't have AIDS and I'm not dying. Just put a blanket over me and I'll be fine.
But the occassion did bring to mind that while I still struggle with my own vices and distance from God, the call of another brother in need is all that's necessary to unearth the sharp truth that it's because we are made in eternity that we struggle so hard in this finite reality. I was reminded that I've become pretty dull and luke-warm because I'm trying to sharpen myself. I need to be sharpened to others and to sharpen others. Thanks llave!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home