Monday, May 21, 2007

Camry'n

Hello all... I'd like to introduce to you Camry'n!
This is her on her first day out... only 7 miles and she handles like a beauty! It's a upgrade from my last baby, but she's all mine. 100% chongo-owned and sunsoo-ed out w/ black exterior and V6 engine. The "El Pollo Inka" has no significance, just a plaza that GK and I stopped off at to eat right after we picked her up. I know... she takes your breathe away.

Before anybody asks why I didn't get the hybrid and why I insisted on the V6 when the environment is such an important factor, let me respond to all those questions. First of all, I don't have a \/agina. Secondly, you wouldn't really didn't care about the environment 5 years ago before "an inconvenient truth" came out and I really wouldn't want to take advice from someone who gets their political/social causes from a movie. Have you watched Blood Diamond? Hotel Rwanda? Braveheart? Good Will Hunting? I totally realize that we need to do something about the environment and I do try to do my part, but until you make more environmentally friendly options more economically viable, you're fooling yourself and you're getting in my view of Camry'n. And thirdly, look at point number one. :)

This is the day Camry'n was born. She weight, 3,461 lbs and 3.5 liters of V6 power. The top says parts, but hopefully she'll never see that store again.

She's a damn beaut. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Camry'n is more than I could have ever imagined. But after the initial high of getting her all for myself, I realized the gimugous hole left in my wallet. This is the biggest check that I've ever written in my life. It's a bit shocking...

This is after her first bath... all cleaned and waxed. I've washed her twice since I've gotten her. Mostly cause of the water spots from the hard water in LA. But damn, she looks good. It makes me a little nervous when I take her out cause I wish people would focus on the road more and check her out less.

This totally random, but I had to share an entree that I had a few nights ago. It's an old army favorite called Sh*t On a Shingle, I kid you not. It's pretty damn good except my burps stank more than three servings of Ahan's Ox Tail soup.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations on your new baby~!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were in gardena baby. that el pollo inka sucks. it's much better in torrance.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, is shit on a shingle from doughboy? Is that tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich??? After school special???

2:17 PM  
Blogger Sunny Park said...

That looks as good as creamed chipped beef: http://www.nyvelocity.com/pictures/sos.jpg

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"First of all, I don't have a \/agina"

Um, isn't the camry the korean ahjuhmah car of choice? *shrug*

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude... Butch, did you memorize the menu? You even called out the other entree.

11:37 AM  
Blogger GKim said...

dude, that's straight up diarrhea. it's going to come out the same way it went in. siiiiiick.

and i love the afterschool special. there's another place called GRUB on seward that has that too. and they sell warm churros with apple caramel sauce.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home