My Boss My Hero
It's been a pretty slow morning... a good Friday morning. Haven't had much to do, but let my imagination soar and unleash my creative juices. Unfortunately, I've realized that I've becomed a lot more dull. Where went the days of my youth spent in voluntary solitude, entertained and fancied by my own whimsical tendencies? Alas, these wells have ran somewhat dry and my mind grows parched by the piercing sorching sun of the corporate sun. Therefore, I let my min wander into sleep mode and watched a few parts of a korean movie that I've stumbled across.
It was during my "Moh-lae-she-gae" era that a coworker happened to let me borrow one of her dvds. It was called "My Boss, My Hero". I know. Odd for a title, but it epitomizes the melodramatic flare that is Korean Drama. Here's the first part, the whole movie can be found on youtube. If you've got nothing to do, might as well tie up company bandwidth. ;)
It was during my "Moh-lae-she-gae" era that a coworker happened to let me borrow one of her dvds. It was called "My Boss, My Hero". I know. Odd for a title, but it epitomizes the melodramatic flare that is Korean Drama. Here's the first part, the whole movie can be found on youtube. If you've got nothing to do, might as well tie up company bandwidth. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home