Poll
Just taking a poll... who else is bored out of their minds right now?
It's 8:38am in the freaggin morning and I've already run out of things to do.
I even took a 30 minute detour to the nearby Safeway for some breakfast. Don't ever get Lean Pockets. That silver sleeve is actually just a wrap to keep the cardboard from breaking off. The damn pocket had two bits of carrots and some turkey skin, nothing like the picture on the box.
But as I am wondering how else to spend my time, I've thought that if I had a company, I'd run things different. Every morning, I would enter all of my employees including myself into a random name picker and who's ever name is picked would have to go around scaring the other people in the office, like those ghouls from Knott's Scary Farm. But not during the Ping-pong tournaments.
Who else is bore out of their minds right now?
It's 8:38am in the freaggin morning and I've already run out of things to do.
I even took a 30 minute detour to the nearby Safeway for some breakfast. Don't ever get Lean Pockets. That silver sleeve is actually just a wrap to keep the cardboard from breaking off. The damn pocket had two bits of carrots and some turkey skin, nothing like the picture on the box.
But as I am wondering how else to spend my time, I've thought that if I had a company, I'd run things different. Every morning, I would enter all of my employees including myself into a random name picker and who's ever name is picked would have to go around scaring the other people in the office, like those ghouls from Knott's Scary Farm. But not during the Ping-pong tournaments.
Who else is bore out of their minds right now?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home